Google Allo is a free messing app by Google LLC. The main motive of this app is that it helps you say more and do more. By using this application you can express your feelings and emotion in a better way with the help of stickers, emojis, smart reply, and text. Moreover, this application also brings Google Assistant. It let you communicate with your friends and loved ones for free. It does not matter how far you are. With the help of an internet connection, you can communicate with the blink of an eye.
Features of Google Allo
- It helps you send reply Smartly. You can respond to messages without typing. It suggests text, photo, emojis.
- You can customize the ink of text. Moreover, you can add text on photos as well.
- Share your feelings and emotions through stickers gallery.
- Change the size of the text with a simple swipe.
- It also works as a Google Assistant. You can find nearby restaurants, get answers, chat one by one, group chat, share videos and much more.
- It also includes an incognito mode. Support end to end encryption conversation.
So, all in all, it is one of the best and the fastest messaging app for Smartphone. With a bunch of customization option now you can make a messaging app of your own choice. Below you can see links by which you get Google Allo on your Android and iOS devices.
How to Download Google Allo for PC
Just like Android and iOS devices, users can now also use Google Allo app on Windows and Mac devices. By using an Android Emulator you can easily run Android Apps and Games on PC. Likewise, you can also download Google Allo for PC. Below you can see instructions which let you download and install Google Allo for PC running Windows and Mac OS.
How to Install Google Allo for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install Google Allo for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install Google Allo For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Google Allo > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Google Allo on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Google Allo For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.