As the Pokémon Masters is newly launched so we are publishing this article for game players. We highlighted the Pokémon Master Gameplay, features, etc. In the end, you will see a guide to download Pokémon Masters for PC. Otakus are in love deeply with Pokémon series for a long time. As an anime lover, I never bear to miss a single episode of my favorite shows. Now its the trend of making games of popular shows. Especially when we came on animation there are a plethora of games which we can found on Windows, Android, iOS and game consoles. Pokémon series on TV and in games is the evergreen entertainment.
This time Niantic and Nintendo are behind Pokémon Masters. DeNA Co., Ltd. have introduced the Pokémon Master game. Within a short time period, this game has attracted a massive number of Pokémon game lovers. Initially, this game is designed for Android and iOS devices. Not sure about developers will launch Pokémon Master for PC or not. Well, we brought another way to download and install Pokémon Masters for PC. First, have a look at Pokémon Masters gameplay and features.
Procedure for Downloading Pokémon Masters for PC
First of all, you need to select an Android emulator. These emulators will emulate all Android Apps and Games on PC. We have already drafted guides on Top notch emulators such as Rooted BlueStacks, Nox app player and Memu. If you want our suggestion then we recommend Nox App Player because it is fast and stable. By the way, Tencent Gaming buddy is also a good option.
Download Nox and install it on PC like any other Windows and Mac Software. Allow the Nox App Player software to make amendments in your PC system. Click on Run option and let the emulator install. The installation will take 15 to 20 minutes approximately, depends on your internet connection. Once installed, the emulator’s starter pack will be launched.
After completing the formalities you will get redirected to Nox App Player home screen. Here you will see Android alike interface with pretty similar options. Click on the Google Play Icon, for the first time it will ask you to enter Google Account, enter the existing account. If you don’t have a Google Account, create a new one. After account registration, enter the search term Pokémon Masters, search for it. Select a game by DeNA Co., Ltd and install it. Now you can play Pokémon Masters for PC on BlueStacks anytime you want.
Download Pokémon Masters for PC through Nox
If someone is not satisfied with BlueStacks than try Nox. It is the second-best Android emulator. Especially when the device is Mac it performs much better even faster than BlueStacks. Anyhow, we have used Nox plenty of times and its never disappointed us. In order to install Pokémon Masters for Mac PC or Windows, follow the steps written down.
- Download and install Nox App Player on PC, Or visit Nox App Player Link given in the above method.
- After installation, you need to select Language in Nox if prompts. Unlike BlueStacks, Nox demands Google Account after confirmation.
- Once you are redirected to Nox App player Home screen, you will option of Google Play here. Click on the PlayStore.
- Now Nox emulator will ask you Google Account. Enter your existing Google Account which you use on Android device. In case if someone doesn’t have an existing account, click on Create a new account option.
- After registration of an account, click on Google PlayStore search bar. Type Pokémon Masters on the search bar and press enter button. Select Pokémon Masters by DeNA Co., Ltd and click on Install button.
These are the possible ways to download and install Pokémon Masters for PC. We have prepared short highlights on Pokémon Masters Gameplay and features. People who are interested in this game must read it.
Pokémon Masters Gameplay
This Pokémon game is a little bit different from previous Pokémon sensations. The major difference is you have to collect Pokémon trainers here instead of Pokemons. That sounds revolutionary, maybe this concept will departure towards a big series. As the competition concerns, there will be 3v3 battles. In the battles, Gym leaders, trainers, elite four members and defending champions will compete with each other. A beautifully designed battle arena is waiting for you. This game virtualizes a vast artificially created island.
- Unity attack in team matches, where Pokémon will show some devastating combos.
- All new team format 3 on 3 is introduced to this game.
- Typical Pokémon, evolutions, and transformations.
- Team up with your favorite Pokémon trainers.
- Stunning highly defined graphics makes this game more glorious.
- Ash Ketchum (Satoshi in Japanese) is also showing presence in this game.