Download Hotspot VPN for PC Windows and Mac. Some internet connection blocked YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc by a firewall. This situation usually comes when you visit a foreign country where you can’t find social media apps. If you are facing such situation then try VPN. In this situation VPN application becomes handy. There are many apps available on Google PlayStore which help you access your favorite site on the internet. One of the application is the Hotspot VPN. It is a free Android VPN app which removes firewalls from the internet so that you can access your favorite site. Just like Android device you can run this app on PC devices. If you want to install Hotspot VPN App on PC then this guide is made for you.
Why Hotspot VPN?
The reason for choosing Hotspot VPN is because it is absolutely free to use and provides unlimited bandwidth. Moreover, with its user-friendly UI, you can easily connect the VPN connection. All of your data remain secure from Hackers and Trackers. It comes with a wide range of proxy servers. You will get the proxy location of the United Kingdom, United States. Denmark, Canada, and much more. So it doesn’t matter where you are and from where you are using this app. It will surely open geo restored apps and websites.
Surf the Web Anonymously
Another good thing about this app is that it avoids being snooped by Internet Service Providers. It prevents websites from ad tracking and targeting. This application changes the virtual location and IP address of the device to a proxy server sp your online identity is anonymous. No one knows what you are doing on the internet. Furthermore, this application secures and removes firewalls from Public Hotspots as well.
More Related VPN Apps
How to Download Hotspot VPN App on PC (Windows – Mac)
If you are looking for a guide to download Hotspot VPN App on PC then you need to follow the steps given below. With the help of Android Emulators, you can easily run Android Apps and Games on PC. Similarly, you can download the Hotspot VPN App on PC Windows and Mac. To install Hotspot VPN on Windows and Hotspot VPN on Mac OS then follow these simple instructions below.
Install Hotspot VPN App on Windows 10, 8, 7
Follow these simple steps to install Hotspot VPN for Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
- Download and Install Android Emulator BlueStacks on PC.
- Once installed, Open it and enter information to set up the player.
- For setup set Language, Time & Date, Connect WiFi and Google Account.
- After that, you will see the main home screen of the emulator.
- From home screen click My Apps > System Apps > PlayStore.
- Search Hotspot VPN app in PlayStore and select the app from results.
- Click the Install button and then click Open to use Hotspot VPN for PC.
Install Hotspot VPN App on Mac OS
- Download and Install the Nox App Player on the MacBook.
- Now install the file of Nox Player on Mac by following onscreen instructions.
- After installation. Open it.
- Now you will see the interface of the player. It is just like an Android device.
- From home screen click on Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Enter your Google Account to activate Google Services.
Now search the application on PlayStore. Select the App and click the Install button. Once it gets installed, use it on your Mac device just like Android.
Hotspot VPN Review
Hotspot VPN is a Virtual Private Network app which let users access websites and apps that are geographically banned in your country. This application changes the IP address of the device and connects it with the proxy server so that no one knows what you are doing on the internet. Moreover, it also secures public hotspots in order to prevent attacks from hackers.