Care home makes it possible for the users to connect their Wifi cameras with their device. It supports P2P connection, allowing all of the consumers to connect with their cameras conveniently. However, Care Home for Android is developed only for mobile devices. But there are some users who like to install Care Home on Windows PC or Laptop. So for such users, I have drafted a whole guide to download & install Care Home for PC, free on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac. For starters, let me provide you with a glimpse of detail on Care Home app.
Care Home App Description
What’s the meaning of installing cameras on your property if you cannot watch their live feed all the time. People go visit different place along with the passage of time. It’s not like a person would like to stay in a place all the time just in order to keep an eye on it. For instance, there are people who need to go to work but stay worried about the security of their property and their beloved ones. It’s obvious that if we do not take safety precautions for our loved ones, all of our efforts would be meaningless. So in order to have a safe life without any sort of security threats, Care Home is the right solution for you.
Care Home App Key Facilities
Following are the key features of the Care Home app:
- Backup videos: This amazing app allows its users to have a total backup of videos made from the live feed. Users provided with the option, either they want to save the videos to their SD-card or directly into the cloud storage.
- Talkback: No need to stay worried about your loved ones whom you have left at home while leaving for work. Because now with talkback feature, you can always have a nice chat with them for free.
- Sharing is caring: All the videos from the live feed are shareable, users are allowed to share such videos directly from the app without any problem.
- Frequent detectors: The app allows you to get notified each time something suspicious happens near your WiFi cameras. Notifications are sent to your active email accounts which you have entered in the app.
- 360° view: Get the full 360° view from your installed cameras. Control the movement of your cameras directly from the device.
- Keepsafe Photo Vault for PC
How To Download & Install Care Home for PC, Free on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac
To download Care Home for PC, you must facilitate yourself with the services of an Android emulator. Think of an emulator as a third party software which allows you to run Android apps on PC. Though, we have come up with a convenient method which is very easy to understand. Head below to start the tutorial:
- Download Android Emulator: Firstly, you need to install an Android emulator for PC. As there are many of them, you can download any one of them to complete your task. For instance, get NoxPlayer on PC or Laptop. (Download Link)
- Install NoxPlayer for PC: Once you have downloaded the Noxplayer.exe file containing 323MB. You must run the downloaded file to install it on your Desktop or Laptop device.
- Run Noxplayer: After the installation, open Noxplayer to start accessing your favorite Android apps on PC. Remember, see the tutorial in order to know how this emulator works.
- Open Play Store: When you start to see the home interface of NoxPlayer, click on Google folder and open Player Store. Now you must enter your Gmail ID to access all its features as you do on your smartphone.
- Search Care Home: In the Google Play Store, type Care Home in the search bar and hit enter.
- Start installing Care Home: Now click on the install button and accept the installation license. Depending on the speed of your internet, it will take a couple of seconds to complete the process.
- Enjoy Care Home on PC: When installed, the icon of Care Home will start to appear on the home screen of Noxplayer. You can open it and enjoy its services on the PC.
That’s all for now on How To Download Care Home for PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac. Stay tuned for similar guides and do not forget to feedback in the comments box below. Thanks.
Care Home is a free surveillance app which provides the facility of accessing the live feed on your device. Either its a smartphone or a PC, you can control and access all of the features of the app from a long distance. Likely, it also helps you to stay up-to-date with the on-going activities on your property.