TVMC is the video streaming app for Android which contains a plethora of Media content in it. Unfortunately, TVMC PC version is not launched till now. So to finish this deprive we are here with a guide to download and install TVMC for PC. Users who don’t hear the TVMC name before, it is a platform where you can watch favorite TV shows for free. Surely everyone prefers a big screen for watching TV shows. TVMC on windows can fulfill this wish.
TVMC is just like other video streaming apps and software. May you have heard about Netflix, Kodi, MegaBox HD, ShowBox. TVMC functionality is same as these apps. The positive point is users didn’t need to pay subscription charges, infact there is no subscription system in TVMC. It is completely free like Vidmate, TubeMate, Snaptube and Cinema Box.
First, we want to clarify, TVMC is not available on Windows Store. So it is obvious the procedure to install TVMC for PC will be indirect. There is some specific software which helps to run TVMC on PC. To know about them continue to guide, we have also discussed about that software in this tutorial.
Download TVMC for PC:
|Requirement for Windows||Windows 10/8/7|
|File Size||53.8 MB|
|Official PC version||Not available|
|Possible to get on PC||Yes|
How to Download and Install TVMC for PC:
So now, we will tell you about installation of TVMC for PC through a software known as Android emualtor. Remember, we have told you before about a specific software. We were talking about Android emulators which let us run the Android apps on Windows and Mac devices. Actually Android emulators are the mini Android software. By using them we can download Original TVMC for Windows PC.
The only drawback which you will find during installation of TVMC on PC is its unavailability of Google Play. That’s why we have prepared the Button of Download TVMC APK. By Downloading TVMC APK on Windows PC surely we will be able to use TVMC for PC Windows and Mac.
The first step is for installing Android Emulators on Windows or Mac. From BlueStacks to Genymotion, users have got plenty of choices regarding the selection of Android emulators. For Windows, we suggest BlueStacks, an incredibly fast and most stable. On the other hand, Mac users should prefer Nox App Player, the best Android emulator for Mac. As the author is using Windows PC so we are picking BlueStacks.
Time Needed: 20 Min (If your internet connection provides enough speed).
1) Visit BlueStacks official site, or click on the above button which we have prepared for you.
2) After downloading BlueStacks, you need to run the BlueStacks Setup.exe file for installation. Allow the BlueStacks to make changes in your computer.
3) Next step is similar to Android Smartphones first turning ON. After selecting Language, Enter your Google Account (Gmail ID & Password). In Case, if any user doesn’t have Google Account, click on create a new Account option.
4) Wait for BlueStacks loading, let the bar complete. Now you will see Android alike Screen.
5) Click on My Apps. there will be an option of APK Installer at the bottom. Click on it.
6) Select the Downloaded TVMC APK file from the destination, Click on install.
7) That’s good now you can use TVMC on PC through BlueStacks.
Features Owned by TVMC:
TVMC is an incredible app contains spectacular features. Mentioning features is off topic, but it will be an injustice if we don’t entertain TVMC features. See what you can expect from TVMC, once it installed on PC, Windows or Mac.
• TVMC doesn’t focus on a specific genre, appreciatable versatility in media content is the beauty of TVMC. Documentaries, videos, TV shows, Movies, and much other entertainment stuff are ornamented in TVMC showcase.
• Simple interface, ready to use always. No need to Sign-up and Sign-in, always ready to Plug-n-Play.
• No subscriptions, free to use for a lifetime.
• Add-ons based system comes with brilliant pre-installed Add-ons. Users can add more and more Add-on, we can say TVMC is the best alternative to Kodi.
• Versatile in video, music resolutions and formats respectively.
• Cross-platform support, Available on Android directly through APK. TVMC for PC, Windows, and Mac can be used through this tutorial.
We can’t deny the TVMC brilliancy. These app functions are same as Kodi Performs on the PC system. Users taste changes with the time, they can’t see the Kodi Screen again and again. TVMC will be useful for users once they want to shift from Kodi. TVMC is removed from Google Play Because Google Play doesn’t allow those apps which violate the copyrights. People who want TVMC on Android can install TVMC APK from DroidsPC. Don’t forget to share this tutorial on Facebook and Instagram.