Hey, security cam users! wanna surveillance tools on your smartphones and tablets? Try the new Sricam, a complete package for the IP cam users. It saves us from the heavy expenses of LCDs and DVRs. If you are using cameras of a well-known brand like Hik Connect and Nest. This app will surely help you. Maybe some brands don’t support surveillance tools for Android other than their official app. Sricam is compatible with many of the popular camera brands, not with all.
Let’s see what this app is capable of. It’s the origin of operation is in China. So most of its users are Chinese. It is globally available and more than 1 million users have shown trust in it. Below we have mentioned Key features of Sricam, hope you will like it. If you want to get Sricam for PC, we have posted a guide in easy steps.
Sricam Key Features:
Sricam supports all the latest cam models their features and further attachments. As we have told you many times, surveillance tool its self is nothing untill your camera have all sensors. Below features are only of the App.
- Get live footages 24/7 without any interruption. Your internet connection must be stable for it.
- Sricam is an official app of Sricam camera manufacturers.
- Works on WiFi IP cameras. Because of clear video quality, it is impossible to operate it on 3G, your mobile data MB’s will get finished within no time.
- Features Advanced Network Technology Cloudlink P2P.
- Free unlimited cloud storage but only for brand camera users.
- Remote monitor and easy video calling.
- Supports motion sensors, voice communication, Zoom-in, and 360º direction changing.
How to install Sricam for PC:
Sricam can give us the better result on PC, Windows and Mac supported platforms. These apps are not made for computers and Laptops. There is no rocket science or heavy requirements to get Sricam for PC.
Just need to download an Android Emulator. You have plenty of options in choosing Android emulators for PC. We recommend BlueStacks because it is the fastest, most stable and smooth emulator ever made.
- Go to the BlueStacks official site.
- Download BlueStacks from there.
- Install BlueStacks on PC by running the Setup.exe file.
- Open Bluestacks, you need to fulfill some general requirements.
- Select Language (English is more suitable), Enter Existing Google Account ID and Password.
Sometimes it asks for verification from your smartphone, if you are running the same iD on both.
- Once BlueStacks homepage appears, follow the sequence.
My Apps > Systems Apps > Play Store
- Search for Braw Stars on Play Store.
- Click on Sricam by IP Camera Network Phone camera(深圳市施瑞安科技有限公司)
- Install it by clicking on the install button.