Are your bored of your simple mp3 media player on smartphone and computer. Well, you can try a sensational third-party music player. The Pi music player is an awesome creation of 100Pi Labs. It is the stunning music player app with a hell of features. A normal music player is just able to play the mp3 or mp4 format. But Pi gives you some extra and useful features. Want to hear the hard rap beats with the desired bass, try the equalizer in this app. Undoubtfully it is going to fulfill all of your music needs.
The pi music player offers the categorical user-friendly interface. It is easy to use for the beginners also. The intuitive User Interface combined with the crisp and clean layouts will give you the best user experience. Want to search the specific music file, search from the built-in music search option. You can share any music file on social media apps and messengers directly from the Pi. Now the main feature of this app is ringtone cutter. Usually, we like a song or some part of the rhythm of it. We want to make that portion our mobile ringtone or caller tone. So this app also allows you to cut that part and make it your ringtone through its ringtone cutter feature.
This app is designed for smartphones. iOS and Android users can download this product from their respective App Store and Google Play Store. The smartphones apps and apps are designed to entertain and ease the users. But a big screen element can more glorify and entertainment and facility. DroidsPC will guide you how to Download and Install Pi Music Player for PC, Pi Music Player for Windows, Pi Music Player for MAC, Pi Music Player On Laptop. For Downloading the Pi Music Player on PC, follow the below steps.
How to Download and Play Pi Music Player for PC:
- First of all, You need to Download the emulator like BlueStacks 3, Prerooted BlueStacks and Memu.
- After Downloading, run the setup to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Open the emulator, it will demand your ID.
- Sign in with the existing Google Playstore ID or create a new one.
- After signing in, Android screen will appear in front of you.
- There will be play store icon on it. Click on it and enter the Pi Music Player and click on search.
- After finding it, open the Pi Music Player and click on install button.
- Wait for installation, then open the app and enjoy the big screen fun.
We have already posted emulators Links in the first step of above method. You can check and download them from there. Furthermore, DroidsPC is waiting for your precious suggestions and recommendations. Post your comments in the comment box for further assistance.