Reolink is a professional Android client for managing DVRS, NVRS and IP cams that are installed at your home and office. This application support all IP cams that are made by Reolink Digital Technology. It shows live video of the IP cam directly on your Android Smartphone and Tablet with the help of internet connection. This application let you see your places from any part of the world. But make sure that your Smartphone or Tablet device is connected to the internet connection.
Reolink is very simple and easy to use. It is very user-friendly. Users can connect IP cam easily with this application. The first thing you need to is to make a free account and become a registered user. Once done, now you need to add the IP cam in the app in order to get live HD video. You can view videos in both landscapes and Portrait mode. To add the device you need to enter the IP address of the camera. The best part about the Reolink app is that it manages multiple cams at the same time. You can add supported cams at the same time.
- Watch live video streaming from any part of the world by using 3G, 4G, LTE, and WiFi connection.
- You can add 16 cams at the same time by using this app.
- Video Recording with Remote Playback from camera SD card and NVR HDD.
- Take screenshots while viewing saved and live video.
- It notifies immediately if the Motion detection is triggered.
- Support PTZ Control PTZ with zooming options.
Also Download: HiLookVision for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac)
Other than Smartphones and Tablets. Now users can also use this application on their PC systems with the help Android Emulator. It is a third-party software which let you download Reolink for PC. Below you can see the instructions by which you can download and install Reolink for PC and Laptop.
Follow these easy steps in order to install Reolink for PC both Windows and Mac.
- First of all, Download Nox App Player on your Windows or Mac PC.
- After downloading Nox. Install it on your PC.
- Once done, now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click on Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID or Account to activate Play Store services.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store. It is just like an Android Smartphone.
- To install Reolink For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Reolink > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Reolink on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Reolink For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.