Pegaso HD Lite is a free video surveillance app for Pegaso DVR series. This application shows a real-time live HD view of the IP cam directly on your Smartphone. Other than live streaming it includes features of video recording with playback and two-way communication. Moreover, it also supports PTZ control and notifies users if it records any suspicious activity in the video. Pegaso HD Lite is an Android Application. But what if I tell you that now you can use Pegaso HD Lite for PC as well. Here in this guide, we will tell you a way which helps you download Pegaso HD Lite for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS. But before that let’s have some more information about the app.
Pegaso HD Lite Review
This application manages Pegaso DVRs for video monitoring. Just like other surveillance apps, it includes all features. As it is an HD app so you will get the video on the Smartphone in HD quality. With recorded videos, you can watch any previous video of the cam. All recorded videos are stored in local storage. Furthermore, you can also take screenshots on live and saved videos. If this app records anything suspicious in the cam then it will notify immediately with an alarm.
How to Connect IP Cam?
The procedure of connecting IP cam with Pegaso HD Lite is very simple. By entering some information you can easily configure P2P cams. All you have to do is to enter the name of DVR, Service provider, and Port Number. Now you need to enter the username and password of the cam. After filling the details you can see live HD video of the camera. With its PTZ control, you can view videos in both Portrait and Landscape view.
Supports Two-Way Communication
There are many surveillance tools which provide cloud storage and other features. But some of them won’t come with Two-way Communication. If you want to communicate through cam just like a walkie-talkie or intercom device then try Pegaso HD Lite app. But this feature only works on cam which supports the speaker. If someone speaks through the IP cam then you will get a notification. All of these workings need an internet connection. So make sure that your device is connected to a WiFi connection.
How to Download Pegaso HD Lite for PC (Windows – Mac)
Here are the instructions to download Pegaso HD Lite for PC. First of all, download and install an Android Emulator on your PC. Android Emulators are designed for Windows and Mac devices. So it means you can run Pegaso HD Lite for Windows and Pegaso HD Lite for Mac as well.
Install Pegaso HD Lite for Windows
Follow these steps to install Pegaso HD Lite for Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
- Download and Install BlueStacks on PC. (Download Link)
- After installing the player you need to enter details for activation. (Set Langauge, Date and Time, WiFi and Enter your Google Account)
- Once done, you will see the main home screen of the player.
- From home screen of the player click on My Apps and Select Systems App.
- Click on PlayStore. Now search Pegaso HD Lite on PlayStore.
- Select the application and click on the Install button.
After installation of the app, you can use Pegaso HD Lite for Windows just like Android Device.
Install Pegaso HD Lite for Mac OS
Here is how you can install Pegaso HD Lite for Mac OS and Mac OS X.
- Download and install the Nox App Player on Mac. (Download Link)
- After installing Nox, Open it.
- Now you will see its home screen just like an Android device.
- From the main screen click on Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Enter details of Google Account to activate PlayStore Services.
- Once done, Click on PlayStore search. Type Pegaso HD Lite and hit enter.
- Select the app and click on the Install button.
Once it gets installed, Click open to use Pegaso HD Lite for Mac OS.
Pegaso HD Lite for PC Review
It is a free surveillance app which manages DVRs by Pegaso. Basically, this application shows real-time live HD video streaming of cam. Along with that, it records cam videos with Playback feature. Recorded videos can be viewed anytime you want to. It manages multiple cams at the same time. With its PTZ control, you can view the video in Landscape and Portrait view.