Here in this guide, we will show you how to download mCamView for PC. Basically, it is an Android App which manages DVR and IPC. But here we will tell you how to download and install mCamView for Windows and mCamView for Mac. It is not officially available for PC but with the help of Android Emulators, you can easily run this app on Computer or Desktop devices. Below you can a detailed review of the app and a guide on how to download mCamView on PC Windows and Mac devices.
It’s a plug and play IP camera software which let users view live videos directly on their Smartphone. This app shows real-time video streaming of IP cam in HD quality. Moreover, it includes a video recording and video playback feature. Videos can also be saved on cloud storage. Furthermore, it also supports PTZ control. It means you can easily control onscreen pan, tilt, and zoom. With the help of Google Cloud Messaging, If this app detects anything abnormal in the video then you will get immediate notification on the device. The mCamView app also supports two-way communication. This feature only works if IP cam includes speaker feature.
How to Configure IP Cam with mCamView
The method of configuring IP cam with surveillance apps is almost the same. But mCamView app makes it much easier. Mcamview does not require an IP address, port mapping or DDNS for router configuration. You can easily configure cam with this app by entering the ID and Password of the cam. After entering the ID/Password, you can see a live video of the cam. This app manages multiple cams at the same time. But all workings are done through an internet connection. So make sure that your device is connected to WiFi connection or mobile network.
- Shows live HD view of the cam from any part of the world.
- Works on WiFi and mobile networks such as 3G, 4G.
- Supports Video Recording and Playback.
- Supports on-screen pan/tilt and zoom control.
- View videos in landscape and portrait view.
- Supports Google Cloud Messaging or Push notification.
Similar App: XVR for PC, Laptop (Windows 10/8/7 – Mac OS)
How to Download mCamView for PC (Windows – Mac)
In order to download mCamView for PC, you need to install an Android Emulator. You can download any free emulator on your PC but we suggest BlueStacks and Nox App Player. Both of these players are available for Windows and Mac OS. Below you can see simple steps on how to install mCamView for Windows and mCamView for Mac OS for free.
mCamView for Windows and Mac OS (Installation Guide)
- After installing an Android Emulator on your PC. Open it.
- Fill details to activate the setup of the emulator.
- Once done, you will see the main home screen of the emulator.
- Now you need to search for Google Store or PlayStore in search.
- Select the PlayStore App and give Gmail Credentials to activate PlayStore Service.
- Doing this you will see the interface of PlayStore just like Android device.
- From PlayStore, search for mCamView and select the app from search results.
- Now click on the Install button and wait until it gets installed.
After complete installation, Click Open to use mCamView for Windows PC and Mac OS. If you face an issue while installing this app on your PC then let us know in comments below.
mCamView for PC Review
mCamView is a video surveillance tool for controlling IP cams. This application shows a real-time live view of the cam with cloud video recording and playback. It also supports push notification. If it detects anything abnormal in the video then it notifies immediately. Moreover, it also supports two-way communication just like an intercom or walkie-talkie. With the help of internet connection now you can see the view of the cam from any part of the world.