ASee is a free Android client by which users can easily manage P2P cam. By using this app you are allowed to view live feeding of security cam using an internet connection. Basically, ASee uses the unique IP domain address of the cam for live video. Just add IP address of cam in ASee app and connect your Android Smartphone with WiFi to see live streaming. The good thing about this app is that it works on 3G and 4G connections as well. It’s mean now you can see live cam video from any part of the world. Most people cancel their tours because they are always worried about their home/office. But now you can see live video from anywhere with the help of internet connection.
This application comes with a lot of features. ASee records all videos IP cam. With playback feature, you can see previous videos of the cam. Moreover, ASee app allows let you communicate through its two-way talk feature just like an intercom. Furthermore, users can also take screenshots and listen to the sound while seeing cam videos. All videos of the cam are played through built-in video player so users will get options such as zoom in, zoom out, brightness and sound level, landscape or Portrait view and much more. The motion detector feature of this application help users notify on the Smartphone whenever this app detects motion in the cam video. So to conclude we can say that it is one such app by which users can easily control DVR and operate NVR wirelessly.
With its popularity among Smartphone users, some of them also want to use Asee App on Windows and Mac. If you are among one of them then you are at the right place. Here in this guide, I will tell you how to download ASee For PC. With the help of Android Emulators, users can easily get ASee For PC. Follow these simple steps below in order to get ASee on PC both Windows and Mac OS.
How to Download and Install ASee for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install ASee for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install ASee For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter ASee > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use ASee on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install ASee For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.