FoxFi is an Android client for WiFi Tether and WiFi Hotspot. Basically, this app allows users to share or transfer internet connection with friends and family members. So that they can easily do their workings. This application solves all your problem related to a wi-fi hotspot. If carrier company cost additional chargers for using Hotspot feature then use this app to eliminate extra charges. FoxFi app easily makes a hotspot connection from WiFi and data. It is very simple and easy to use. This app includes two modes. One is WiFi Mode and other is USB/Bluetooth mode. To use this app all you need to do is to enable hotspot. It will automatically turn your internet connection into WiFi for other persons. Just enter the password of wi-fi connection in order to use it.
The best thing about this app is that it works on every Android Smartphone. Moreover, it does not require any root process. Just like Smartphones, you can also use this application on Windows and Mac devices. Yes, it has now become possible with the help of Android Emulator. Basically, it is a third-party software made especially for Mac and Windows users so that they can run Android Apps on PC. Similarly, they can also use FoxFi For PC. If you want to use FoxFi For PC and Laptop running Windows and Mac OS then follow the instructions given below.
How to Download FoxFi For PC, Laptop (Windows 7/8/10 – Mac)
First thing comes first. As we know that without an Android Emulator you cannot run FoxFi For PC. So the first thing we need to do is to download the emulator on our PC.
- Download Nox App Player on your PC. (Link for Nox)
- After complete download. Install Nox on your PC.
- Once installed, Nox will automatically open on PC.
- After seeing home screen of Nox. Click on “Google Folder” and select “PlayStore”.
- Enter “Google/Gmail Account” to activate Google Play Services.
- Now use Google Play Store search, Type “FoxFi”, and Press “Enter” Key.
- Here select the FoxFi app. Click on “Install” button and then “Accept” Installation.
It will now start the installation of the FoxFi app. After complete installation, click on the “Open” button in order to use FoxFi For PC and Laptop for free. That’s All.