Are you tired of the typical endless running game with same objectives? This concept is old now and people always want a new thing. And that new thing is here made by the NEKKI. If you know about the shadow fight game series than you have must hear the name of NIKKI. The legendary game developers are never tired to surprise their users. This time they have launched their game Vector 2. We all have usually played the typical endless running game with same boring tackling obstacles concept. But this game is quite different from them all.
Now you don’t need to run non stop for escaping from a policeman or dog or evil monsters. You are running to get escape from an evil research facility and struggling to get out of it alive. So the obstacles in this game are like an irregular graph. At a moment you have to drop down and at another moment you have to climb up by a jump. So you have to be very fast at controls. A single eye blink can cost your life. Be quick for every motion and every step. You have to clear the level as fast as you can to move to the next level. Your time and your accuracy will decide your points.
Graphics are so much awesome and attractive. You will really like them. so its time to get rid of that boring running game and try this new sensation. If you want a complete fun and jampacked entertainment then you must try this game on big screen. For this, you have to follow the below guide,
This game is designed for smartphones. iOS and Android users can download this product from their respective App Store and Google Play Store. The smartphones games and apps are designed to entertain and ease the users. But a big screen element can more glorify and entertainment and facility. DroidsPC will guide you how to Download and Install Vector 2 for PC, Vector 2 for Windows, Vector 2 for MAC, Vector 2 On Laptop. For Downloading the Vector 2 on PC, follow the below steps.
How to Download and Play Vector 2 for PC
- First of all, You need to Download the emulator like BlueStacks 3, Prerooted BlueStacks and Memu.
- After Downloading, run the setup to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Open the emulator, it will demand your ID.
- Sign in with the existing Google Playstore ID or create a new one.
- After signing in, Android screen will appear in front of you.
- There will be play store icon on it. Click on it and enter the Vector 2 and click on search.
- After finding it, open the Vector 2 and click on install button.
- Wait for installation, then open the game and enjoy the big screen fun.
We have already posted emulators Links in the first step of above method. You can check and download them from there. Furthermore, DroidsPC is waiting for your precious suggestions and recommendations. Post your comments in the comment box for further assistance.