HiPER calculator is the scientific calculator for the smartphones. Smartphone built-in calculator doesn’t have all the functions which are necessary for the students or mathematicians. They only contain the basic calculations, not all of them are here for the users. The HiPER scientific calculator will have all the functions which a student and the mathematicians need. It performs all the features like Sin, Cos, Tan, Root, Square, Theorems and Formula questions. Even if you downloaded the HiPER Scientific calculator on your Smartphone, you don’t need the separate calculator for it.
There are 2 versions of this calculator one is free and other is a pro (paid). In free version 15 digits of significant and 3 digits. In the pro version, you can get 100 digits of significant and 9 digits of the exponent. If we see the difference between free and pro version than paying for getting such a massive amount of functions will not be a bad deal. IT’s mostly functions are on auto, your mathematical calculation is much easy now. It detects repeating decimals and numbers in it can be also entered as fractions or converted to fractions. We usually purchase the expensive calculator of CASIO and other prominent companies, it will save our cost. Now get the pro version of the calculator in very less cost.
This app is designed for smartphones. iOS and Android users can download this product from their respective App Store and Google Play Store. The smartphones apps and apps are designed to entertain and ease the users. But a big screen element can more glorify and entertainment and facility. DroidsPC will guide you how to Download and Install HiPER Scientific Calculator for PC, HiPER Scientific Calculator for Windows, HiPER Scientific Calculator for MAC, HiPER Scientific Calculator on Laptop. For Downloading the HiPER Scientific Calculator on PC, follow the below steps.
How to Download and HiPER Scientific Calculator for PC:
- First of all, You need to Download the emulator like BlueStacks 3.
- Once it gets downloaded, run the setup to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Open the emulator, it will demand your ID.
- Sign in with the existing Google Playstore ID or create a new one.
- After signing in, the Android screen will appear in front of you.
- There will be a playstore icon on it. Click on it and enter the HiPER Scientific Calculator and click on search.
- After finding it, open the HiPER Scientific Calculator and click on install button.
- Wait for installation, then open the app and enjoy the big screen fun.
We have already posted emulators Links in the first step of above method. You can check and download them from there. Furthermore, DroidsPC is waiting for your precious suggestions and recommendations. Post your comments in the comment box for further assistance.