Arc file manager is an app which deserves to be the part of your smartphone app collection. It is the common post, for managing anything we need a good manager. So how can your smartphone and PC matters run smoothly without a good manager? Sometimes we download a file from the chrome browser. And we don’t know the destination where the file got downloaded. For this purpose, the Arc File Manager provides you a file explorer where you search the file. Download and Apk files if not found them effectively uninstall them from this friendly smartphone manager.
This file manager performs the multiple features. Arc file manager is a strong manager support common file functionality. It features the compressing and decompressing of files in 7z(7zip), rar zip formats. This app supports more than 30 formats with a single click. Creates the shortcuts to home and bookmarks for the quick access. Storage distribution is also an important thing. Managing storage between internal storage and SD card is not an easy thing. If anyone of your mobile internal or SD card storage is full. Arc File Manager allows you to transfer some data to the storage available.
This app is designed for smartphones. iOS and Android users can download this product from their respective App Store and Google Play Store. The smartphones apps and apps are designed to entertain and ease the users. But a big screen element can more glorify and entertainment and facility. DroidsPC will guide you how to Download and Install Arc File Manager for PC, Arc File Manager for Windows, Arc File Manager for MAC, Arc File Manager on Laptop. For Downloading the Arc File Manager on PC, follow the below steps.
How to Download and Arc File Manager for PC:
- First of all, You need to Download the emulator like BlueStacks 3, Prerooted BlueStacks and Memu.
- Once it gets downloaded, run the setup to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Open the emulator, it will demand your ID.
- Sign in with the existing Google Playstore ID or create a new one.
- After signing in, Android screen will appear in front of you.
- There will be play store icon on it. Click on it and enter the Arc File Manager and click on search.
- After finding it, open the Arc File Manager and click on install button.
- Wait for installation, then open the app and enjoy the big screen fun.
We have already posted emulators Links in the first step of above method. You can check and download them from there. Furthermore, DroidsPC is waiting for your precious suggestions and recommendations. Post your comments in the comment box for further assistance.