CM Browser is one of the fastest Browsers available on Android devices. From the list of third-party browser apps, this tool stands among the top ones. It is developed by the famous tool developers Cheetah Mobile. Although it is only made for the smartphones, users can also get CM Browser for PC from this tutorial. The most prominent benefit of this browser is its light Weight. Where all other browsers are above 30 to 40 MBs in file size, it requires only 5.4 MB space on devices supporting Android.
What features CM Browser carries?
Many features which are not built-in in browsers CM Browsers offers them for free. Like direct download, ad blocker, security, antivirus etc. By using download feature, users can direct download from popular movies streaming and video sharing websites like Youtube and Twitch. Ads and pop-ups are the most irritating things on the internet without any doubt. In browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera don’t have a built-in ad blocker. Users have to take help of extensions for blocking ads. On the other hand, CM browser lets you block the ads and pop-ups permanently on any website.
CM Browser never compromises on Security
Security is not a feature it’s an important issue. Most of the users ignore it or they don’t know about the importance of security and privacy. On visiting miscellaneous unsecure websites, harmful Apk’s malware tries to grab users attention and they get automatically download most of the times. CM Browsers prevents those Apk files and other bugs to get inserted on the users’ device. That’s also a good feature of this browser. Don’t need to use the incognito mode, doesn’t record our activities and also stop tracing by ISPs. Moreover, you can access the prohibited content directly on CM Browser without VPN.
Downloading CM Browser for PC:
Personal experience of using CM Browser was really good. I just use CM Browser for PC a few hours ago. Found it really effective and impressive. I was unable to use the all distinguishing features for free. Do you want to experience the same thing, try CM Browser for PC through below steps?
1. Need to Download an Android emulator like BlueStacks or Nox App Player on PC.
2. Once the download completes, install Android Emulator by clicking on the setup.exe file.
3. Open emulators select your Language.
4. BlueStacks demands Google ID in the Starting and Nox App Player demands it later.
5. I have used BlueStacks, if you are doing same, Enter your Google Account ID and Password. Don’t worry it is secure like Android Smartphone.
6. Once formalities are fulfilled, Android alike home screen will appear.
7. Go to My Apps > System Apps > Playstore.
8. Search for CM Browser on Playstore.
9. After finding, open it and click on install button. Don’t forget to select the CM Browser only by Cheetah Mobile.
About CM Browser
You have Android Bro! It will not be a sin if you use a browser other than Chrome. Although Android legacy is being user-friendly. All aforementioned features are not ordinary, only a few browsers features. For me, the best feature of CM Browser is it’s downloading. Because other browsers don’t have this one built-in. Using direct downloading feature is more easy and comfortable rather than using video downloader applications.