We know what Chinese internet users are feeling now. Restrictions on restrictions, every day their government block many websites and apps. Their “be Nationalist” concept is good but not all people agree with them. Most of us will know that Facebook, Youtube, SnapChat and some VoIP are blocked in China in all regions. Chinese are deprive of social networks and communication apps. Don’t need to be a victim of inferiority complex, Use Bit VPN for unblocking.
Bit VPN is specifically made for Chinese. If you are one of the China citizens this VPN can give alot of benefits. The real name of app is 比特VPN（永久免费、无广告）, We have translated it for users easiness. My personal experience of using Bit VPN for PC was pretty good.
Advantages of Bit VPN:
- The most liked feature of Bit VPN i.e it is permanently free.
- No ads and pop-ups will appear.
- Only you need to look up a single video ad in the starting.
- Like other VPN apps show you some weird ads, this thing is not here.
- Choose the best routes for your destination (Websites & Apps).
- Hundreds of servers offer for free. Get the rare locations like Sweden and Switzerland.
- Globally available officially on Google Play.
- Hides your IP, makes access anonymous and untraceable, no compromise on Privacy.
- Protects your accounts and password from mischevious sites.
Bit VPN don’t like limits:
Bit VPN don’t want that it’s users face limitations. Therefore all offers are unlimited. No limits in bandwidth and data usage. Stream movies for hours without worry of data. Either consumes GBs or TBs connection will remain stable. Use fo hours as no time limits tease you. High speed and uninterrupted even on low WiFi speed.
Install Bit VPN for PC Supporting Windows and Mac OS:
Step 1: First of all, need to download BlueStacks from the official site. Here is the Download (Link) of BlueStacks.
Step 2: Run the BlueStacks Setup.exe to start the extraction of BlueStacks files.
Step 3: After extraction BlueStacks starter screen will appear with an Install button. Click on Install button to Install BlueStacks on PC and to configure BlueStacks with PC.
Step 4: Log-in Google Android account, enter your Gmail ID & password.
Note: Don’t have Google Account? Create a new one. Just click on Create new account.
Step 5: Install Bit VPN for PC
- Once registered, Open the Playstore (My Apps > System Apps > Playstore). Type Bit VPN on PlayStore search bar, press enter button or click on the search icon.
- Select the Bit VPN by LEILEI, official developers.
- Click on Install Button.