Android is popular for giving freedom of customization and modification. Browsers play an important role in using smartphones. They let you connect with the world. Give you million of results on just one query. Android has a built-in browser Google Chrome, powered by Android owners. Although Google Chrome is undoubtfully the best browser in the world. You know the taste changes with time. Some people may like to use another browser, for those people we are recommending APUS Browser for PC.
This nono size browser can give that which big fish browsers can’t. This Browser is so much lightweight that it just consumes 6 MB space of your smartphones or tablet storage. It is super fast, stable, less MBs consumer and just impeccable. Undoubtfully, one`of the top productions in browsers genre for Android.
What APUS Browser can do?
APUS Browser offers many built-in features. Other browsers don’t offer them directly, you have to use extensions and add-ons in them. Now you will not see a pop-up “you need flash player”. APUS has already given Flash Player. Like Chrome extension store, Apus has its own one. You can get many of the useful extensions and Add-ons from APUS Browser. See Key features of this app below.
APUS Browser Key Features:
Who doesn’t want fast browsing and streaming? APUS Browser gives us both. Don’t need IDM, because here users can get a built-in downloader. Download unlimited videos, movies, shows, other files with boosted speed.
- Comfortably access the unsecure platforms in fully security protocols.
- Pop-up notification on detecting any harmful file like corrupted APKs and Mods.
- For unrecognizable browsing and avoiding history storing, get Incognito Mode.
- Open unlimited tabs, smooth work without buffering and ads interruption.
- Built-in adblocker to block mischevious ads and pop-ups.
- Save important bookmarks for direct accessing from a homepage.
Downloading APUS Browser for PC:
Personal experience of using APUS Browser was really good. I just use APUS Browser for PC a few hours ago. Found it really effective and impressive. I was unable to use the all distinguishing features for free. Do you want to experience the same thing, try APUS Browser for PC through below steps?
1. Need to Download an Android emulator like BlueStacks or Nox App Player on PC.
2. Once the download completes, install Android Emulator by clicking on the setup.exe file.
3. Open emulators select your Language.
4. BlueStacks demands Google ID in the Starting and Nox App Player demands it later.
5. I have used BlueStacks, if you are doing same, Enter your Google Account ID and Password. Don’t worry it is secure like Android Smartphone.
6. Once formalities are fulfilled, Android alike home screen will appear.
7. Go to My Apps > System Apps > Playstore.
8. Search for APUS Browser on Playstore.
9. After finding, open it and click on install button. Don’t forget to select the APUS Browser only by APUS Browser Dev Team.
Experimenting with different Android apps is always a pleasant experience. Where we are taking the help of many third-party apps, whyn’t we try a browser other than chrome. Not saying APUS has the same caliber like Google Chrome. Still, it is better than many other browsers apps. It is much popular as you can guess it from 10 million Downloads benchmark, that’s a massive blow.